Boareskyr Link was down by Soubar on your chart
- The newest groups discuss the dragon hatchery out-of event step three during the Hoard and just what might be/should have started done with the new dragon egg.
- The new council supplies the Personal computers a beneficial writ, going for “crisis investigative powers” also gives the council “oversight” over the facts.
- A commendable named Dala Silmerhelve has plenty to state, as well as for certain cause their boxed messages are bequeath all-over a number of users. She covers the fresh new Draakhorn and you may Maccath brand new Dark-red. Use the preferences text towards the profiles 20, twenty four and 25.
- Leosin features discovered Varram new White, person of your light dragon cover up.
I happened to be in the first place considering running The ocean regarding Moving Ice very first, nevertheless the alot more We realize of episode step three, the greater amount of I really like they.
Frostskimmer therefore the forty Guards: Your PCs sail the sea on a boat searching for the dragon’s iceberg lair. There’s likely to be some encounters: 5 merrow, a few sea trolls (permitting me to use one of my favorite minis – the Pathfinder Sea Troll!) and a few squids. Think about the fact that you have 40 guards on the ship with an AC of 16, 11 hit points and a +3 to hit. Do you want to say they are all cowards, or that they are doing essential ship duties that prohibit them from fighting right away? Remember that according to the DMG, if NPCs join your PCs in a battle, they get an equal share of the XP.
Losing within the water: The cold water is bad news! Don’t forget! DC 12 CON save, fail means the PC is on the exhaustion track (which is a neat little table in the PH on page 291).
The fresh new Cell Floor try Cold: The slippery ice gimmick adds a lot to the dungeon, especially the upward and downward sloping that is all over the map. PCs will actually be glad they have climbers kits. Prepare yourself for a night full of people saying the word: “crampon”.
Maccath this new Deep red: Our mission is to snatch this wizard, Maccath the Crimson. She’s found fairly early in the dungeon. She wants the PCs to steal some books for her down below before leaving, but your PCs might just knock her out, charm her, or whatever. The adventure says that if the PCs snatch her and sail away on the boat, the dragon flies after them and that the PCs are pretty much sitting ducks on that boat against the dragon with it’s breath weapon that does 54 cold damage! Plan for the various outcomes. Maybe foreshadow the doom by having the PCs pass by a ship sunk by the dragon or something.
Boareskyr Link is actually off of the Soubar in your chart
- Freeze Vortex: A great snowflake you to definitely explodes for the a cooler vortex, carrying out fireball-types of ruin.
- Icemelt: A spell that makes tunnels https://datingranking.net/nl/pink-cupid-overzicht/ and bed room away from freeze with no melting or runoff.
- Wingbind: A net out-of push you to objectives that animal and you can prevents them out of traveling.
Frozen Palace: If you are going to run Frozen Castle, you might want to run it right after this chapter. The crashed castle is right here in the Spine of the World. The heroes need to be 10th or 11th level. Occurrence 3: Dying for the Wyrmspeakers (Varram)
The new Journey of Waterdeep: Yep, we’re headed back down that caravan road again. You’re looking at a few weeks of travel. Take a look at page 181 in the Player’s Handbook. PCs traveling at a normal pace can cover 24 miles a day. We’re looking at about 2-3 weeks to go from Waterdeep to Boareskyr. Then it’s a few days from Boareskyr to the Serpent Hills.